Computer Software to Optimize Building Lighting
(2) System and Method for Navigation through Virtual Reality using Camera-based Gesture Inputs; US pat # 6,195,104. European pat. #EP976106.
Motion-Based Command Generation Technology;
A Vacuum Cleaner with Obstacle Avoidance;
(5) Method and System for Gesture based Option Selection; US pat # 6,283,860.
(6) System and Method for constructing 3D Images using Camera-based Gesture Inputs; US pat #6,181,343.
(7) Method and Apparatus to Select the Best Video Frame to Transmit for Security Monitoring; US pat # 6,411,209. European pat. #EP1346577.
Automated Camera Handoff for Figure Tracking in
a Multiple Camera Environment;
(9) Method and Apparatus to Distinguish Deposit and Removal in Surveillance Video; US pat # 6,731,805.
Method for Selecting a Target in an Automated
Video Tracking System;
(11) Apparatus and Methods for Resolution of Exit/Entry Conflicts for Security Monitoring Systems; US pat. # 6,744,462. European pat. #EP1346327.
(12) Method and Apparatus to Reduce False Alarms in Exit/Entrance Situations for Residential Security Monitoring; US pat. # 6,690,414. European pat. #EP1346328,.
(13) Tracking Camera using a lens that generates both wide-angle and narrow-angle views; US pat # 6,734,91.
(14) Method and Apparatus for tuning content of information presented to an audience; US pat #6,873,710.
(15) Mirror Based Interface for Computer-Vision Applications; European pat. #EP1084579.
Vision-based Method and Apparatus for Detecting
an Event Requiring Assistance or Documentation;
(17) Method and Apparatus to Extend Video Content Analysis to Multiple Channels; US pat publ. # 2003003134.
Method for Assisting a Video Tracking System in
Reacquiring a Target;